'Killzone Mercenary' - first details revealed
Polish magazine PSX Extreme has published the first details for Killzone: Mercenary, Guerilla's first title for Sony's PlayStation Vita.
According to the magazine, Killzone: Mercenary's performance will be comparable to that of a portable Killzone 3, with frame rate issues not a concern even during the most intense levels.
A member of NeoGAF posted info (see below) and a screenshot (see above) of the article:
- Engine is nearly 1:1 from PS3 version
- They added a few new gimmicks to the engine, so they can utilize more PS Vita
- Game is gorgeous, clear and crispy textures, big draw distances
- Character models are awesome, the same with animation
- Stable FPS even with gigantic action inside levels
- Literally - game is like portable Killzone 3, looking better than Uncharted.
Expect more official info from Sony to follow soon - Killzone: Mercenary could very well be the first-party title that Vita owners (and sceptics) have been waiting for.
Would you buy a Vita for Killzone: Mercenary?
By Jake Galouzis
To participate, please